Welcome to the AMTA 35th
Annual Meeting & Symposium
October 6 - 11, 2013
The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to the development and dissemination of theory, best practices and applications of antenna, radar signature and other electromagnetic measurement technologies.
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio; STAR Dynamics Corporation, Hilliard, Ohio; and Air Force Institute of Technology, Wright Patterson AFB, OH are proud to host the 35th Annual Meeting and Symposium of AMTA at the Hilton Easton in Columbus, Ohio from October 6th 2013 through October 11th 2013. The host committee, lead by Prof. Inder “Jiti” Gupta, cordially invites you to attend and participate in this annual event. Fall is a great time to visit Ohio. Nature will be showing its brightest and boldest colors, and temperature will be still mild to enjoy many attractions and outdoor activities this great mid-west city offers. The host committee is working hard with the AMTA Technical Coordinator to put together a very strong technical program which you do not want to miss.
Major events planned at AMTA 2013 include:
- A brand new short course by Dr. Ivan LaHaie and Dr. Brian Fischer
- Opening Keynote Address by Dr. Mark Maybury, Chief Scientist, US Air Force
- Monday Night Outing at the Center for Science and Industry (COSI), Columbus, Ohio
- A special Student Day on Tuesday with may new activities for undergraduate and beginning graduate students
- Thursday Luncheon Talk by Prof. John Volakis
- Tour of the world renowned Ohio State University ElectroScience Laboratory
- A trip to U.S. Air Force Museum, Dayton, Ohio